When you open NumberCruncher either for the first time or after an software update, you may get the following error:
Open QB: This application has not accessed this QuickBooks company data file before. The QuickBooks administrator must grant an application permission to access a QuickBooks company data file for the first time.
1) Log into Quickbooks as the admin user.
2) Switch to single user mode.
3) Go to the Edit menu and click Preferences.
4) Highlight the Integrated Applications preferences and make sure the Company Preferences tab is selected.
5) Highlight any listings for All Orders and remove them from the list.
6) Click OK to close out of and save the preferences.
7) Open All Orders and attempt to sync with Quickbooks.
8) A screen should be showing in Quickbooks asking you to grant All Orders permission to access your data. Select 'Yes, whenever this Quickbooks file is open'.
9) Click continue to finish the process. Once complete All Orders should be able to sync with Quickbooks again.