Error 5000 : Error in processing report.
[ Extended Info:Invalid column name 'OnHold'.]
In order to fix the above issue, we have created a SQL script to run on the computer which has All Orders installed.
1. Extract the attached file to your desktop
2. Login to All Orders as Admin
3. In All Orders do File - Maintain
4. Click the 'Advanced' Tab
5. Press the 'Run DB Command' button
6. Press the 'Browse' button on top and select the extracted sql file.
7. Press the 'Run' button
8. You will get a message 'Command completed successfully'
9. X out of the window
10. Close file Maintenance window
Should you get a message other than 'Command completed successfully' please report it to us.