If you have installed AllOrders and you are getting an ACTIVE X error when trying to open the program, please see the below steps to resolve.
Make sure that you do NOT have any anti-virus or anti-malware programs running.
If you do have any of these programs running please disable them temporarily. uninstall AllOrders, re-download and reinstall the AllOrders. Do NOT turn the antivirus back on until you have successfully installed and opened AllOrders.
Here is a list of common anti-virus programs that interfere with the install:
5. Bit Defender
If there are no Anti-virus programs installed, you can try manually registering the.dll file
1. Close All Orders
2. Browse to C:\Windows\SysWOW64
3. Locate the cmd.exe file. Right click on this file and select run as administrator.
4. Copy this command regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\NumberCruncher\All Orders\AOLib6.dll"
5. Go to Menu-->edit--> paste in the command
6. press ENTER to run the command. You should received a message that the file was registered successfully.
If you do not receive this message, please contact NumberCruncher Support 866-278-6243 X 815